Every day in DuPage County, women seek help to escape domestic abuse. Each year, lives are lost because women were not able to access the help they needed to leave a violent situation.
You can help us change that.
By sponsoring the 24/7 Hotline, your donation will ensure that there is someone waiting to answer the call and connect victims of domestic violence to the services that will help them out of an abusive situation. You will ensure that some of the most vulnerable people in your community are able to get the life-saving help they need.
The 24/7 Hotline provides:
- A compassionate ear to listen without judgment
- Support to leave an abusive situation
- An experienced advocate to build a safety plan
- Access to resources within DuPage County that can help connect victims to other services
- Arrangements for temporary shelter to escape an abusive partner
Every day dozens of women bravely pick up the phone and ask for help.
Every day, we rely on your support for funding the 24/7 Hotline.
- Each call costs an average of $71
- The hourly cost of having trained volunteers available to answer calls to the 24/7 Hotline is $43
- The cost of keeping a phone line running 24/7 is $20/ month
The phone is ringing. Will you answer the call?