I like knowing there is somebody I can call at any time.”
– A Victim of Domestic Abuse
The hotline number is (630) 469 – 5650.
Why should you call Family Shelter Service’s hotline?
- You want to talk about your situation with someone who understands, or
- You want to learn more about services and how to obtain information and help.
A hotline counselor will provide a confidential environment to:
- Listen to you
- Determine if Family Shelter programs meet your needs
- Refer you to other programs/services within DuPage County that can be of help
- Provide information about Family Shelter’s programs
- Provide information about safety planning
- Conduct an intake and arrange temporary shelter