We can still use your support!
There are numerous ways to support Family Shelter Service and work to end domestic violence — and many only take a minute:
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FamilyShelterService
- Not only will this keep you current on Family Shelter events, but it sheds light on domestic violence. Breaking the silence can offer help and hope to those affected by domestic violence and provide resources to those in need.
- Sign up for our newsletter or email alerts
- Give us the name of a friend, family member, neighbor, faith community, school or social group who would like to learn more about Family Shelter or domestic violence.
- Spreading the word about our services can be life-changing to those who need help.
- Ask your employer, faith community, school or place you frequent about joining our Bathroom Project
- We offer posters and hotline cards to be placed in restrooms with information about our services. These private areas may be the only place someone can find out about domestic violence, help and services.
- Check out the National Network to End Domestic Violence and different ways to take action. Click here: http://www.nnedv.org/getinvolved/takeaction.html
- Sign a petition
- Contact your legislator
Have more than a minute? Great!