Please submit a witness slip Before Thursday, May 11, 9 a.m.
HB 3259, which will fully fund Illinois’ domestic violence agencies, has been scheduled for a hearing in the House Appropriations-Human Services Committee this Thursday, May 11th, at 9:00 a.m. in Room 114 at the Capitol. This is critical for Illinois’ domestic violence agencies, which were not included in last summer’s stopgap budget.
1. Click here: http://my.ilga.gov/
2. Click “House” on the left side of screen
3. Click “Committee Hearings”
4. Click “Week” at the top of the middle of the screen
5. Click “Appropriations-Human Services Committee” on May 11
6. Then “Create Witness Slip” and fill out the form:
To support the Bill, fill out the supplied fields. For “III Position” vote “Proponent” and under “IV Testimony” select “Record of Appearance Only.” Last time our fabulous supporters filled out 600 witness slips! Click here to fill it out: http://my.ilga.gov